BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The article

Here is a scan of the article from last friday. I was so surprised that Maria Montazami was one of the housewives they contacted. She is so sweet and so cool! I love her! Anyway I will translate the article for you.
"I belive we have Desperate Housewives to thank, for the increasing popularity of beeing a housewife. I have been home for about 5 years and usually gets 3 reactions... 1. Lucky you who has a rich huband. 2. poor you, you dont have a job. and 3. Poor you who has a husband that wont let you work. Rarely you get a genuin reaction "thats so good for you that you choose to stay home". I have been a housewife both in Sweden and Canada and it is a bit more exepted there than here.
Is there not a lot of cleaning?
Yes! There is a terrible amount of cleaning, sometimes you just have to leave the crap and go out and play. I have some sort of a cleaning schedule- bathrooms twice a week and I vacuum
 every day. My kids and I play a lot have have tons of fun, and go look at animals. I just made a cake since my youngest turns 1 today.

Thats the lot kids! Sorry for the bad translation...  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wish being a stay at home mom was more accepted in Canada, but it's not. People think I'm nuts for staying home. I blogged about that a while ago.

    ReplyDelete