BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

E´s 1st Bithday!

So tomorrow is my daughters firts birthday! I am planning her cake and it will be a traditional swedish strawberry and cream cake. It is the most summery treat you could emagine and it is so fresh! I´ll post a recipe later on...
 I still havent bought her gifts yet since I dont know what to buy but I have some ideas. Since she is only 1 I will get her something she can have use for in a few years. Now she only plays with G´s baby toys and its stupid to have doubles of everything... 
This minikitchen is from IKEA and hass electric lights. The huge Ladybug is also from IKEA and she always loves playing with is at the store :) I´ll get her something more but this is my plan for now. I will go in to IKEA later this afternoon  and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment