BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Momsickle

last night I was putting my son to sleep in our bed cuz he keeps waking his sister, once he falls asleep we take him in to his own bed... but last night I fell asleep before he did (8,30) and I woke up at midnight, got ready for bed and went back to sleep. I woke up at 5,30, got up went for an hour walk like I usually do. The weather was fantastic as I walked in the woods but once I got out in the open the wind was freezing and sooo strong! Naturally I had the wind in my face- always my good luck! I had to lean on the wind to even get anywhere so when the wind stopped for a few seconds I almost fell over. Clever... The wind also made my eyes run so if anyone would have seen me they must have thought that I was crying for being up so early walking! lol Luckily the sun was on me relly strong otherwise I belive I would have turned in to a momsickle in the freezing winds.

Once I got back I quickly picked some flowers that are now in my livingroom and my kitchen smelling wonderfly!

No matter how cold it was... you have to admit it... I have a killer view on my morning walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment