BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I just declined being on tv

I just recived an elmail from a major national production comany asking me to be in a tv show. They had read the article about me as a stay at home mom and wanted me to be in a show similar to "wife swap". I would love to be on tv but I would have to leave my kids for 8 days and thats is way to long! The point in beeing a stay at home mom is to be home with your kids. To leave a 2 and a half year old and a 12 month baby for 8 days is not helthy so i declined. Anything for my kids :) Love you babies!
Me and my daughter in her brothers old PJ´s. She was about 5 months here:)

1 comment:

  1. 100 poäng till dig! Du är en underbar mamma, vet du det? Jag säger det inte så ofta, men jag är riktigt, riktigt imponerad och stolt över dig. Kram!

    ReplyDelete