BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

SATC Charlotte is a sissy whimp


Last night me and my good friend V went to see a movie. SATC2, it was filled with fashion no one would ever wear IRL and it was funny I admit but there was not much brain I tell you. There was a part in the movie where Charlotte lockes herself in the penrty to get away from her kids constant yelling and crying. Any stay at home mother kinda feels with her cuz we all have moments like that when its all overwhelming, but later on she was talkning to Miranda about this and then she said "Being a mother is hard and I have a fulltime nanny" And then they toasted to all mothers that don´t have nannys- and they had no clue how they survive... What the heck?! If I had a fulltime nanny my house would look like a museem all the time and I would always be happy and rested. My friend V comented on this after the move and we both agreed that Charlotte is a sissy whimp! All power to all stay at home moms with no fulltime nannys! Not that I would mind a part time one sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment