BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

Biggest Loser Night

Today I have been away all day on a preparationday for my summerjob. I am working 19 night at a seniorshouse to bring in some xtra cash. I did it the summer of 2006 and 2008 aswell but its good to refresh your mind once in a while. My eldest was babysitting all day but I was only 5 min away by bike and I was home for lunch to see how things was going and it was all fine... still I felt like I was jumping out of my skin. Once I was home they were all happy and sound but I guess its a mothers job to worry all the time :)

Now I am tired and I am soon going to relax watching the Biggest Loser finale. Wihooo! It´s a very good show!

Btw... my runningdays are over for a very long time... I was talking to a physiotherapist today and he  told me  I should only walk och bicykle for about 2 years... no more running! No No NOOOO! Running is like the best way to lose weight!
That sucks!
 

1 comment:

  1. No more running?!?!? That SUCKS! I'd be soooo sad if my Dr. told me I couldn't run. I'd say "fine I'll stop running if you can wave your magic Dr. wand and make me loose 10 pounds!"

    ReplyDelete