BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Monday

Got up at 5,45 todya again and took my hour walk. No sun today, to bad. Today I have a chill day. Not much to do exept the usual, looking after the little ones, cleaning, cooking, changing diapers... I am going to shop for some vegetables and going to give the kids some money to buy flowers for their teachers since its last school day on thursday. And when I am out I will take a 40 min walk with the stroller. All for health and fitness... sigh. How I wish I was one of those naturally skinny persons that can eat anything anytime and still be 100 lbs... not fare. Well... I have 20 lbs of pregnancyweight left and my daughter turns 1 on wednesday, scandalous! After G was born it took me 10 months to drop the pregnancyweight. It´s a lot harder this time around! And after that is gone I still have 17,5 lbs left to my goal weight. Yipiekayey...

No comments:

Post a Comment