BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

What ever happend to my baby sister?


Well having 6 children in a 4 bedroom townhouse is loud! There is not much chance for E to nap during the day so me and my mom just sent the 4 oldest in to town to go shopping and looking in stores. So it will be a few hours of peace and quiet and E is now sleeping and G is taking a bath with the boat my sister made for him. He loves it! My sister Elinor is 13 now, the same age I was when she was born and I dont think I have aged that much since then... but looking at her beeing almost as tall as my mom I realize a lot of time has gone by... Life is crazy! I remember her as a little toddler, scared of ballons, clay and anything with a funny feeling or texture... now she has a french manicure and mascara talking about fashion and trends... wow! How did that happend? Well... she was only 6 when I moved away from home and 8 when I married so I guess time stands still in my head, and then I get a bit chocked seeing that things and people still grow... Am I getting old?

1 comment:

  1. I think the same thing all the time. My sister is 12 and looking (sorta) grown up. I feel so old, I mean really, I'm in my LATE 20s for crying out loud!!! I better get in shape so I can at least look good before I turn 30.

    ReplyDelete