BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

As you probably allready figured out I am a housewife. I am not just your regular stay at home mom but I am a 25 year old mother of 2 and 2 stepchildren. My kids are all from 12 to about to turn 1 in a week. I have been a stay at home mom for 3 years now and I love it! That doesen´t meen its always easy or fun but it is what I wanna do and I know it is the best for my children.

I am blogging during the comercials watching Desperate Housewifes right now and I am oh so happy I dont have their problems and drama. I wouldn´t mind the clothes and money but you can´t always have it all can you?

My husband is away with his work so it´s just me and the ladies at Wisteria lane to keep me company while I am multitasking planning my daughters birthdayparty and planning how to decoarte my youngest ones room. Found som great decorating ideas at this website here.


Well I will post more later. I will see you all soon!
I am back with my ladies at Wisteria lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment