BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Don´t put your dust in my dustbin!

Well, today I am having a friend and her baby girl over for a play date and I am trying to clean things up. It´s a funny thing how quickly the piles of rubbish and dust gather and collect everywhere! I think it might be planning a future attack one day when I am caught of guard. But I am not losing this battle! I will never give up! Not even when I am almost 100% certain my kids are all in on the attack helping to clutter the house! I will not surender! I am a housewife- I am General Housekeeper and I will fight and winn all the battles against the mess! You mark my words!

No more talkning!

March forward!


Attack!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, bra skrivet! Jag borde nog låta mig inspireras, men inte just nu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! ja så är det när dammet samlar sig!

    ReplyDelete