BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A maid anyone?

This has by far been one of the longest days of my life! I am so tired and my back is killing me after all the lifting and bending to pick up crying kids. I have cleaned like an idiot and still it´s not as good as it should be after so many hours... well... I guess thats life. Some times I just want to give up cleaning all together cuz if feels like a never ending stream of work... Let´s see if I can get you to understand...
1, Laundry: You wash, hand, dry and fold for an entire day.... next day you have to do it all again!
2, making dinner: You have to some up with something to cook, you cook it, they eat it - hopefully they like it an dthen it leaves you...
3, Dishes: You rinse, fill up the dishwasher, clean out the pots and pans knowing you´ll be doing it again in a few hours... 3-4 times a day
4, Picking up toys: You can keep doing it forever.. it will never end!
5, Nagging: Is there anyone home- you will be nagging... What? You only have little kids.. the nagging comes with age... It is draining!

 Hopefully the little ones will sleep all night for the first time in 5 days cuz I need some well deserved rest! Two days down - 6 to go... I might just cry soon... 6 days left is a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment