BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Playdate


So I just got all things ready to go to a playdate with some other moms. Only one of them is a stay at home mom like me. You se in here in Sweden  you have 480 days of payed maternityleave (80% of your wage). For the first year the child is not allowed a place in daycare but after that most parends choose to start working again. The good thing here is that you have up til the child is 8 years old to use all your maternity days. So you can prolong your staying at home if youd like. Another good thing is that the goverment we have now gives you an extra $380 a month/ child between 1-3 years if you choose to stay at home. That makes it possible for moms like me to ba able to stay at home for longer. I can save my maternityleave days til after the child is 3 so I can stay home longer. Since it is election year I hope that we keep our curren goverment cuz they wanna increase the monthly "stay at home" pay to $765 a month/child. That would mean the world to mother that belive that she is the best caretaker for her own children.

Well I am off and I am leaving you with some pictures I took lying under our appletree yestoday. Swedish summer is the best!

Vi ses!

No comments:

Post a Comment