BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Boys will be boys


Good morning! As usual I am up early with my darling boy and I just  wanted to tell you what my son to be 3 year old son did yestoday. We were both out in the backyard and he took his little bike to a hill and got up and got it rolling - fast! Luckily I was there to catch him before he fell off. Then as I turned my back on him he got up again and down he went fast as lightening and all I could see in the corner of my eye is how he rolled straight into my rhubarbs with a "whooooooooooooh!" And there he was, crached on the ground with the bike on top of him and he looked at me in triumph and said " fun mom!" He was just lucky not to hit his head on something! Cheeky boy!

Now I have to wake the older children who needs to be of for school soon.

Se you later or as we say in swedish

Vi ses!

No comments:

Post a Comment